Thursday is Link Day.
Filed under: lists
Some interesting stories and articles I have discovered this week whilst wasting time on the internet:
1. Who Are We? Experiments Suggest You’re Not Who You Think. Worth making a cup of tea before trying to understand this article: “Everything you see and experience, your body, the trees and sky, are part of an active process occurring in your mind. You are this process, not just that tiny part you control with motor neurons.”
2. How to make Sushi at home. The NY Times guide to DIY Sushi which interestingly contains no fish. Does it really count if there is no raw fish?
3. Attractive women cause an increase in stress hormone in men. What ever you do, don’t look at attractive women in sexy lingerie, you might do yourself some serious damage.
4. Iggy Pop voted celebrity with the ‘worst face’. Seems a bit unfair, celebrity who most needs to put on a t-shirt and retire might be more relevant.
5. Six-Year-Old’s Ears Save Him From Death Fall. Can ears take the weight of a person? I think it was his head which was stuck, either way the poor kid must have been relieved to be set free.
Tags: interesting articles, links, list