Thursday is Link Day #2.
Filed under: links, lists
Its Thursday which means its time to share with you what I have discovered on the internet so far this week:
1. Army of frogs closes Greek highway – Bonus points if you pictured frogs in tiny tin helmets driving tiny green tanks.
2. British women are the ‘most shapely women in world‘. The best-selling bra cup-size in the UK is a DD.
Kelly Brook: shapely
3. Government ministers will no longer be allowed chauffeur driven cars. Quit complaining MPs, they do car hire by the hour in London – get your wallets out!
4. Man spends 24 hours at Starbucks, still doesn’t understand the drink sizes.
5. A Brazilian Favela is a great place for a mountain Bike race.
Tags: coffee, frogs, list, starbucks, thursday links, uk, women