Links of the Week
Filed under: links, lists
1. Video: Rare Baby Southeast Asian clouded Leopards Make First Appearance. The best bit of the video is right at the end when the Leopard meows, too cute for words.
2. The 2010 Tour de France on The Big Picture. Amazing photojournalism from the world’s greatest bike race.
3. Villagers in Dorset hamlet of Shitterton are getting fed up with people stealing their town sign. “In Victorian times prudes decided to call it Sitterton, so even today in Shitterton we have Sitterton Close and Sitterton House. The rest of us prefer the rather more earthy Shitterton.”
4. The Web Means the End of Forgetting. An interesting article by The New York Times about what we share on the internet. “Seventy percent of U.S. recruiters report that they have rejected candidates because of information found online”
5. Miranda Kerr is now married to a man with bad facial hair so there is hope for all of us.
Tags: funny, internet, links, links of the week, wtf