Links of the Week
Filed under: links
1. Asia overtakes Europe as biggest producer of beer. We still rule when it come to Cider production though.
2. Photographer David Leventi has some great shots of New York City.
3. We have allowed developers to rob us of our village green. How do our physical surroundings affect our health and well being? George Monbiot argues that the design of our suburbs may be having a prolonged negative effect on us.
4. Getting Outside the Box: Lateral Thinking Puzzles, Corporate Edition. McSweeneys Internet Tendency knocks it out of the park again.
5. Devon born Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley launches Victoria’s Secret’s new ‘Incredible Bra’. To be honest it doesn’t matter what your underwear is like when you look like a supermodel.
Tags: links, links of the week, list